If a photo’s worth a thousand words, then how much more valuable is video? Video has absolutely dominated social media.
According to a recent HubSpot Research report, four of the top six channels on which global consumers watch video are social channels.
In addition, a Facebook executive recently predicted that the platform will be all video in less than five years.
Well, if you aren’t creating video, you’re likely falling behind so it is the time to start.
Here are tips to do
- Tell a story, remember, emotions sell.
- Make sure the introduction stands out
- Focus on the mission and less on the product
- Don’t be boring
- Pose questions
- Educate your audience
- Keep them short
- Take viewers behind the scenes
- Use content generated by customers
- Include a call to action
- Include tutorial videos
- Provide some humor
Add Video Marketing Techniques
- Create a stimulating title
- Create a written description of the content
- Create hashtags
- Build hype around the launch of the video
- Think about SEO: understand the “search”
- Include your URL in the video
- Embed video in your landing pages
- Be consistent with title, description and hashtags
What About Quality?
- Create the ambience with music
- Use a professional voice
- Don’t be preoccupied with perfection, you are not shooting a Hollywood-style movie.
- But don’t forget production quality
With video forecast to claim more than 80 percent of all web traffic by 2021 and 90 percent of customers reporting that product videos help them make purchasing decisions, it is imperative companies create videos that resonate with their audience and ultimately help sell their services and products.